Leonardo DiCaprio is well known for his iconic roles in films like Titanic, Inception and my personal favorite (though not a film) Growing Pains, but there’s one part of Leo’s past that I’m sure he doesn’t want anyone to remember…
I introduce to you Leo DiCaprio’s most embarrassing photo shoot EVER!!!
For those under the age of oh I don’t know… 20? The 90s were a ridiculous time, everyone was wearing hideous neon colored shit, VHS was the reigning king of home entertainment and teen pop culture had reached it’s absolute peak in terms of absurdity.
So the idea of a teen heartthrob doing a cheesy photo shoot in 1995 is no surprise.
Leonardo DiCaprio was 21-years-old at the time and was the hottest thing in young Hollywood.
It was during this period that the actor did a photo shoot with David LaChapelle (the brains behind the most recent Kardashian Kristmas Kard) for a spread in The Face, a now extinct British magazine.
I’m guessing that Leo has long since forgotten about this questionable project, but luckily thanks to the power of the internet we can all bask in Leo’s over-the-top mistake.
1. “Jesus Christ, what was I thinking?” / “This doesn’t look too feminine, right?”
2. “Do you here it? It’s the sound of people laughing.”
3. “It’s a creature from the future! It calls itself Bruce Jenner!”
4. “I look so cool right now. I’m never gunna regret this when I’m older.”
5. “Mom jeans, check. Excess amount of fruit, check. Dignity…crap!”